Web Developer (Front-end) a.k.a. Spider
A good design is not just a pretty interface. It should be functional, versatile and continuously improved to better meet user goals. Our little team is looking for artists to help positively power our imagination engines.
There are many others in the universe that we would like to get in contact with and share the wonders of mathematics. The Zap Zap Math team needs someone who can help to manage outreach expeditions to other civilizations that would benefit greatly from mathematics.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A passionate developer who can build user interfaces that are both responsive and responsible
- Fluent communicator who can work in a team with both technical and non-technical team mates
- Must be willing to self-learn and self-start
- Willing to work in a startup environment
- Adapt design mockups into clean and semantic markup
- Develop and maintain web applications
- Work closely with designers to enhance UX and UI
- Consume API provided by the backend
- HTML5 & CSS3
- SASS & LESS
- Responsive Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Foundation, Bootstrap or Semantic UI
- Experience working with APIs - AJAX, JSON
- Some knowledge of the PHP framework, Laravel
- Bonus: Experience with WordPress development
- Bonus: Experience with AngularJS
Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
LANGUAGES & SOFTWARE
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.